Chichester Primary Schools

(8 Posts)
absolutelyflawed Tue 09-Apr-13 23:16:49

Could anyone please tell me which are currently viewed as the ''better'' primary schools in Chichester - preferably in the city centre, but will also look at villages. I grew up not far away from there but that was some time ago..

Depends what you mean by 'better' - I decided against putting the outstanding Ofsted-ed Primary on my list.

absolutelyflawed Tue 09-Apr-13 23:27:24

Well, youve got me thinking now..I dont necessarily want DC going to an outstanding school - my oldest likes to be stretched, but more important is a friendly and caring environment. Is the outstanding one JY, and can i ask why you didnt choose it? thanks.

Yes. Didn't like the atmosphere, got the impression that the great results were entirely because of the intake, rather than the value-add.

absolutelyflawed Tue 09-Apr-13 23:52:36

ok thankyou. can i ask you which one you went for, or if you dont want to say, in general what other options are there. I can think of Central but would be too big for my DC i think.

absolutelyflawed Tue 09-Apr-13 23:53:58

im interested in the free school but currently no places.

Will pm you later - Am totally not anonymous on MN!

absolutelyflawed Wed 10-Apr-13 13:42:52

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now