Mathletics on iPad?

(6 Posts)
sunnyday123 Mon 01-Apr-13 10:19:59

Hi

After seeing mathletics recommended lots on here I have downloaded it to our iPad. However how do I set up as a new user as we've not used before? I can't access the main site as it takes me to the mobile site to download? Can't get to the main site at all from iPad. On the iPad icon it only lets me login but I don't have an account yet?!?!

Anyone have any ideas?!

SavoyCabbage Mon 01-Apr-13 10:23:34

You have to have an account to use it. The app can only be used when you have a login and password. You will have to join from the actual website I think.

The app is terrible really. It's like a prototype.

sunnyday123 Mon 01-Apr-13 10:33:16

Thanks! So do I need to register via a pc? Every time I enter website it redirects me to the mobile site?

SavoyCabbage Mon 01-Apr-13 12:26:14

Yes. It can tell you are on an ipad so steers you to the app. Which is daft really.

I think you get a two week period where you can cancel it after you sign up. If you are just going to use the app and not the main site via a PC it might not be worth it.

Milzy Mon 01-Apr-13 13:17:43

If mathletics doesn't work out have a look at Komodo maths. We've been using Komodo on the ipad for a while and really like it. You sign up on their site then download the ipad app.

Fuzzymum1 Tue 02-Apr-13 18:06:45

Mathletics App is not great but you can use the app via Puffin - a browser for the ipad that supports flash.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now