Bullying but now indirect is there anything I can do more

(4 Posts)
dontknowwhat2callmyself Tue 19-Mar-13 20:06:15

It's a sad reflection of the way the world is and it really does make me sad that even at primary school it seems you can't have belongs without them being stolen or vandalised - it's so not right.

madbengal Tue 19-Mar-13 19:50:07

unfortunately not (I wish) headteacher called today she has spoken to the whole class but thats it as noone has admitted anything (like they would)

Having to drum into DD not to leave anything lying felt really terrible making her trusting nature dented

dontknowwhat2callmyself Mon 18-Mar-13 21:58:39

Oh mad how awful for your DD - I don't know what to suggest - can the school give her a locker or cupboard with a key for her to put her things in?

madbengal Mon 18-Mar-13 17:34:01

Hi DD is 11 and in P7 this year she has been verbally bullied ALOT as she is slightly slower and has social skill/ comprehension issues OH & I have managed with the school to stop this but now it seems they (it was a group of 12-14) are breaking her stuff when she is either at learning support or getting changed after PE today she came back after getting changed to find her winter boots had their pom poms missing (they have been worn 2 days). Last week her change from her dinner money stolen from her tray and her watch broken after swimming. Without knowing who is behind this is there anything I can do more than talking to the school (which i will be doing tomorrow as it was the cm that phoned me to tell me)

Just feel so bad for her as she thinks they are friends with her as most of the nasty went over her head (thankfully)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now