Headteacher and five staff suspended!

(352 Posts)
Educationalshame Tue 26-Feb-13 20:55:08

Have name changed so not to out myself. My children go here sad
I received a letter and that is it. Teachers will not really speak about it to me. What do I do?? Reading the attitudes of the other members of staff "What are teachers supposed to do?" Does not reassure me. Advice? Thoughts? Anyone..

Educationalshame Fri 01-Mar-13 19:11:06

I had a letter today sad
It says that we will be hearing in the next few days (in the press) about children getting out of the school grounds unsupervised during school hours and that as parents we have to understand this is nothing to do with the teachers being suspended.
WHAT!!! So they send me this letter so I do not jump to conclusion from the press. Why was I not told about this when it happened? It says it happened over a MONTH ago!
angry Got the feeling loads more "Issues" are going to be bought to my attention over the next few weeks... FFS!!

MariusEarlobe Sat 02-Mar-13 16:28:30

I just posted about this on another thread as my mum told me about it, my dc used to go there before we moved when the old head who has now gone to the new free school was there. I must admit when I heard I was not suprised although I was at the scale of the staff suspended.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now