Waiting list for Coleridge Primary?

(2 Posts)
Farewelltoarms Wed 13-Feb-13 12:21:23

Coleridge is four form isn't it? I think it highly likely you'd get a place. I know of three people who were offered places (not before term started, but midway through reception). A lot of people round there might be wanting to go private but applied to Coleridge as insurance.

cofabadi Wed 13-Feb-13 11:46:54

Hi, I have a 3.5 year old who will go to reception year from September 2013. We are moving to Crouch End in a few weeks time and getting onto the waiting lists of the local schools. Our new flat is next door to Coleridge Primary, which is a highly popular school.
Obviously I would love her to get a place there but I not we will be happy with the other schools in the area too (Campbourne mainly) but that is on the other side o Crouch End.
Does anyone have experience with being on the waiting list for Coleridge? Is there any movement on that list or everyone holds onto their places.
And has anyone got experience with the waiting list for Campsbourne? Do I have a chance to get in from the other side of Crouch End?
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now