NLCS and Habs Girls 4+ Assessments

(5 Posts)
mumteacher Fri 16-Nov-12 22:54:31

There is alot of info on previous threads, much of which is relevant for this coming January I.e drawing a person is something that comes up time and again, as does puzzles.

Good luck

smallbluestar Mon 12-Nov-12 15:07:11

Thanks for your response. I have searched the other threads and read everyone's contributions (thank you!) but I've not seen anything posted recently. I was wondering if anyone had any more information...evidently not!

horsemadmom Fri 09-Nov-12 17:15:24

Please search the dozen or so previous threads on this.

smallbluestar Thu 08-Nov-12 18:34:20

bump

smallbluestar Wed 07-Nov-12 13:47:25

We are sitting our DD for these schools in January. We are fairly relaxed about the whole process as she already has a place elsewhere if these don't work out.

We don't really push her, and are of the opinion that these guys are experts and if she's not right for their schools, that's fine (we just need to be told!)

However, I keep hearing about various bits and bobs that they may be asked to do - and many of them seem to be things that must have been taught/ suggested previously (eg. putting eyebrows on a person when drawing their face, or carrying several bricks across the room together rather than one at a time).

Does anyone have any experience of these assessments? It would be good to know what DD might be asked to do - so that we can do what we can to ensure she goes in and comes out feeling confident.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now