Help please mumsnetters!

(7 Posts)
southlondonluxe Tue 03-May-16 22:10:32

My DD1 (2yrs) and I were waving my dad goodbye in front garden this pm when door blew shut leaving us outside without keys phone wallet shoes and with my DD2 (3months) inside. Who promptly started crying.

SAHM neighbour opposite was luckily in and so lent a ladder and her pre-teen DD (?10-12 yrs old??) who climbed up and over a VERY precarious fence and wall with much bravery and aplomb to save the day (as fortunately back door was open)
I was v stressed and she was so super helpful so Want to get her a lovely thank you gift but not sure what's best for that age? If it helps She's v polite and well mannered always looks neat and tidy and into sports. She is eldest of 4 girls . Don't know much more than that as they only moved in recently.
Any advice?
Want to spend up to about £15

dancemom Tue 03-May-16 22:14:00

iTunes voucher
Amazon voucher

Very nice of you!

TheSecondOfHerName Tue 03-May-16 22:16:06

That's a lovely idea. DD will be 12 this summer. She likes stationery, art supplies, scrapbooking stuff, lip balm & nail varnish.

southlondonluxe Tue 03-May-16 22:17:17

Thank you!:-)

elephantoverthehill Tue 03-May-16 22:17:49

Stretch it and put £20 in a thank you card and give her a baby-sitting job.

lovelilies Tue 03-May-16 22:24:56

My 10 yo DD would like cash! She's absolutely NOT into make up or anything like that, would probably buy sweets or pet things for her hamster and rats hmm
They're all so very different at that age it's impossible so guess what one would like.
She'd be very happy with a thank you gift though smile

lovelilies Tue 03-May-16 22:25:34

Even a small bunch of flowers would be great, and make her feel very grown up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now