Young voices tshirt help ??

(5 Posts)

I know it's a long shot but I wondered if anyone's child was doing the young voices concert before 29 jan ? Forgot to order my daughter a tshirt and now it's too late she us the only one without one so wondered if anyone had ind to sell to me ��

Dd is doing it on Friday, t shirt is medium 9-10. Is that any good?

Hi Priv
My daughter is 10...is the tshirt small ish or biggish? If so that would be great am happy to pay the going price. Had tried young voices and they cant help and the school have not replied but i suspect it will be the same answer. DDs is on the 29th at the O2. If you can PM me I can give you address details. Can pay for it via cheque, paypal or bank. Thanks so much really thought it was a long shot. xx

StripyPenguin Wed 15-Jan-14 17:32:40

Are the t-shirts the same at all venues? I think they are different from what I saw on the website sad Good luck finding a t-shirt.

crazycrofter Sat 25-Jan-14 13:23:04

In case you don't get hold of one-don't worry. My daughter thought she was the only one in her school group without one (she wasn't in the end) but there were loads of kids in plain white t-shirts on the night and it really wasn't an issue. She had a great night!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now