best towels for first periods?

(6 Posts)
Madmog Tue 21-May-13 10:41:26

I've got my daughter different ones in preparation - Lillets for girls (these all have wings). I've also got a packet of Always (without wings) and Bodyform (with wings). After she starts, I'll buy whatever is on offer for a few months so she can see if any are more comfortable.

Lottie4 Mon 20-May-13 14:08:18

I've got some samples from Lillets and they are generally smaller, but come with wings. My daughter hasn't started yet, but from what I can gather they'll be okay if your daughter is fairly light.

After doing some research many favour Bodyform or Always. I've bought a whole selection myself in readiness for my daughter - all Bodyform. Longer panty liners (in case she's very light), normal with and without wings and super with wings in case she's heavy or for night-time. I was very heavy from the start (and had to change every hour!) so wanted to try and cover everything.

Dancergirl Thu 16-May-13 23:11:54

Asda do a great range for girls. Dd's tried a few brands and she likes these best.

MumtoLaura Thu 16-May-13 20:56:52

Lillets do narrow towels specially for young teens, in pretty packaging. I've bought my dd the starter kit which has samples of all their teen products.

Wishiwasanheiress Thu 16-May-13 19:36:24

I always liked body form. (Yes I am now singing that bloody song at the top of my lungs too, body form for u......! Wot is it with that advert?!?)

SpringSunshine Thu 16-May-13 19:32:06

I need to get my 11 yr old dd some towels but all the ones I see are enormous and with wings - can anyone recommend some comfortable small ones? Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now