dd8,body odour,deodorant recommendations please......

(9 Posts)
ItsRainingOutside Thu 11-Apr-13 23:14:48

My daughter had terrible BO problems for about 3 years until she started using those deodorants by Dove which are large and square (sorry can't remember the name). They contain a cream like substance. They're not cheap, £5 a go and don't last long but they seem to have brought her issues to an end.

SarahV1982 Mon 08-Apr-13 13:09:46

My eldest uses sanex roll on and she has sensitive skin. They're very good.

Dd (just 10) uses the Tom of Maine's natural one. It does not smell of anything and seems to do the job nicely.

WithASpider Mon 25-Mar-13 21:20:23

DD1 (9) and DD2 (7.8) use Bionsen. Fab stuff and aluminium free, buy at big supermarkets.

pedrohedges Mon 25-Mar-13 21:17:42

My 10 year old has started puberty and pongs every now and then. She uses a dove roll on and washes her pits twice a day.

TeenAndTween Mon 25-Mar-13 21:16:27

Are you sure she doesn't just need to wash more?

My elder DD just needed to wash properly - this was good enough for about a year before deodorant was actually required.

StuntNun Mon 25-Mar-13 04:58:32

I use Mum unperfumed deodorant which doesn't irritate my skin at all.

Furball Mon 25-Mar-13 04:42:51

I would go for a crystal type one, which has no chemicals or odour

You wet the end and rub it on - I usually don't bother drying my pits just put it straight on out of the shower smile

lotterylucky13 Sun 24-Mar-13 17:50:31

My dd8 has just developed body odour and she has eczema and i need to buy a deodorant asap!Any recommendations please.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now