Jack & Jill School Twickenham

(4 Posts)
welly1 Tue 03-Jun-14 00:07:47

Hi there,

I'd really appreciate any thoughts / advice on Jack & Jill school in Twickenham / Hampton. We are thinking of sending our daughter there but we don't live on the doorstep and so haven't come across anyone with direct experience of the school.

Thanks so much!

justwalkingthedog Fri 24-Oct-14 22:23:03

Hi,
Might be a bit of a late reply but I have had 2 DD through J & J and been very happy. It is a traditional school but with all the up to date advantages.Many do go on to LEH but that is not pushed- they work hard on matching the right school to each girl. This was great for us- one DD went onto LEH, the other to Surbiton and it was the right choice for both.
So many good schools in the area to choose from, you have to go and see which you feel is right. Good luck!

sheengate Fri 07-Nov-14 17:11:15

I heard a rumour that fewer girls from J&J are going on to LEH? Can you confirm if this is true, and if so is it due to the child/ parents' choice or LEH is accepting fewer J&J girls? Thanks.

justwalkingthedog Sun 16-Nov-14 21:40:41

Hi there. I asked around and it seems that it is roughly the same numbers give or take. Some parents from LEH say it has become more competitive to get in there. All I can say is, don't push your DD to go if she isn't suited to it. Listen to advice from your school- they usually steer you in a direction for a reason.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now