When to get on a preschool waiting list?

(6 Posts)
Linguaphile Thu 03-Oct-13 07:55:35

We just had twins on 4th September, and since we live in Teddington with a number of good preschools, I'm wondering when we should start thinking about putting them on a waiting list. Someone whose daughter goes to the local Montessori school said that a lot of people put their kids down at birth! Is that really necessary? Also not sure what term they'd be going in--do they usually go at age 3 or age 4?

How soon is too soon? Any recommendations for good schools in the area?

SweepTheHalls England Thu 03-Oct-13 07:59:40

Never too soon if you know where you want them to go. Congratulations on your twins smile

Pizzahutlover Thu 03-Oct-13 09:41:26

Allot of competition for places in richmond i would speak to the nurseries your interested in and ask when its best to put your twins down on waiting lists congrats by the way. Hope your living within distance from a good school as that will be another headache in a few years

Pizzahutlover Thu 03-Oct-13 15:12:40

Could you tell me the number of good preschools as im looking for my child and dont know the area that well

Pizzahutlover Thu 03-Oct-13 15:15:30

They go preschool when their three years old your twins would start i think january the year 2017

ZiaMaria Thu 03-Oct-13 15:29:46

There is a lot of competition these days, so I would do your research now and get them registered asap.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now