New to Wolverley - looking for baby and preschool activities and preschool/playgroup

(4 Posts)
DebbieC251 Thu 20-Jun-13 23:29:00

I'm about to move to Wolverley, Kidderminster with a 2.5 yo and a baby. Can anyone recommend any baby/toddler groups and/or preschool/playgroup for the 2.5yo? Feeling very daunted by the move so need to be sure we'll have nice friendly places to go!

Littlefish Sat 22-Jun-13 19:24:39

There is a lovely toddler group in Wolverley itself. I think it meets on Thursday mornings in the big village hall thing just by the roundabout. There's also a group which meets at the Baptist church in Bewdley which I'm told is good. Also, contact the children's centre at Franche, just down the road from Wolverley as they will be able to tell you about all the local groups. Re pre-school - I think there might be one at Wolverley school but I'm not sure what age it goes from.

There's an active NCT group in Kidderminster and Bewdley who do regular coffee meets and outings.

Alverley is further out, but I went to the toddler group there about a million years ago when dd was little.

Good luck with your move!

DebbieC251 Fri 12-Jul-13 23:18:14

I've only just seen your post so please forgive me for not replying sooner. Many thanks for the info, it's a great help!

Littlefish Fri 19-Jul-13 22:06:13

You're welcome. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now