Thoughts on nursery with small pre school group

(4 Posts)
kimmills222 Wed 22-May-13 12:10:55

I also took my kid to this preschool named Little Kingdom Childcare and I loved it very much. The teachers were very good, kind and understanding and the environment was also very nice with lots of room for the kids to develop. http://www.littlekingdomchildcare.com

BackforGood Wed 08-May-13 22:44:13

Have to agree, I think that's a lovely number for 3 yr olds smile

BrienneOfTarth Tue 07-May-13 15:15:51

definitely worrying unnecessarily. It sounds great to me. If you liked it, go for it.

I know what you mean about the advantage of being part of a crowd but this would only be an issue if it was just 2 or 3 other kids i.e. childminder levels. 11 is plenty for a diverse range of interations. Plus it will probably grow if it's a new place. tbh I think that the 30ish which is typical in some nurseries is too far in the other direction - circa 15 would be better imo.

milkwasabadchoice Tue 07-May-13 15:03:06

I went to see a nursery today in the town we are planning to move to. It's new - only set up last summer - and although it's nearly full in the baby room, the pre school room has 11 on te busiest day.

I have a dd who will be nearly three when she would start. She is busy, outgoing, lively, chatty etc. I am wondering if there will be enough children to create a really stimulating environment and to eventually prepare her for school. I liked the nursery overall very much but I want her to have all the interaction she needs.

Am I worrying unnecessarily? Thoughts please!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now