Good counting & number apps for iPad?

(6 Posts)
bluemagpie Thu 18-Apr-13 08:17:36

My three year old loves Candy Count and Farm 123, both on the ipad.

Baffled2010 Thu 18-Apr-13 08:06:24

Have you tried Teddy Numbers Counting Game and Underwater Counting at Topmarks? These work on Ipads. The URLs are:
www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/teddy-numbers
www.topmarks.co.uk/learning-to-count/underwater-counting

BNmum Mon 15-Apr-13 12:56:31

Thank you. I had already looked at the hungry caterpillar app but when I read the reviews it didn't seem compatible with iPads. I'll have a look at ABC games as he may enjoy alphabet games too.

Nevercan Sun 14-Apr-13 19:16:11

My 2 yr old likes ABC Games - interactive alphabet type game and all the Abby games. There are matching and number ones (Abby is a monkey!). They also love kidsdoodle where they can do a bit of drawing

youmaycallmeSSP Sun 14-Apr-13 17:23:35

There's a Very Hungry Caterpillar one that's quite good. The Peppa Pig polly parrot app also does counting.

BNmum Sat 13-Apr-13 19:28:05

I've already picked up some great apps for my 2yo on another thread but we've got another big journey coming up and thought I'd add a couple of newbies on. My lo loves the ladybird counting game by orchard games, does anyone know if something similar exists in an app or alternatively could they recommend any good counting and number apps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now