afternoon nursery sessions...what time??

(3 Posts)
Littlefish Sun 31-Mar-13 19:51:37

At the nursery where I work, the afternoon session starts at 12 and finishes at 3, 4 or 5. It's definitely worth phoning round as every nursery is different.

Ineedmorepatience Sun 31-Mar-13 19:07:08

Hi linzi, I wonder if you might be better with a childminder with those working hours, they are often more flexible.

Having said that it wouldnt hurt to ring a few nurseries and see if there was anyway they could be flexible. It depends on which you would prefer. I know really good and really bad of both.

linzimummy Sun 31-Mar-13 13:51:21

Hi all, I'm just wanting some advice/other peoples experiences on afternoon nursery sessions. I want to return work part time and my work have offered me 4 afternoons from 12.30 - 4.00. However, I'm abit confused about working child care around this. I thought most day nurseries that do afternoon sessions do them from 1-6, but 1pm would be too late for me starting work on time! I'm just wondering if anyone has had any experience of nurseries that do pm sessions which before 1 and finish 4.30/5ish?? I'm completely new to this so any replies appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now