Puzzle books for 3 year old?

(5 Posts)
AnneofIngleside Sat 30-Mar-13 20:47:39

My 3.7 year old daughter is not particularly interested in reading and writing but likes puzzles such as spot the difference, odd one out, sequences, and mazes. I've bought various puzzle books such as Peppa Pig etc but they're always quite thin and don't last us long. Can anyone recommend any decent size puzzle books for this age group? Thank you.

fluffacloud Sat 30-Mar-13 20:59:11

DD1 (3.3) was given some books called 'Can You Find 1001 Pirate Things' and another one with dinosaurs. I'm sure there's a range of them.

The aim is to find 10 bags of treasure, 9 parrots etc. They keep DD1 amused for ages and they have also helped to improve her vocabulary - about pirate and dinosaur type things anyway! grin

Carolelh Fri 19-Apr-13 11:56:06

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Galena Tue 07-May-13 14:34:55

DD has loved this book which I picked up at Tesco. They were £3 each or 3 for £5.

I also got a Peppa Pig one and a sharks one.

Seeline Tue 07-May-13 14:36:36

I second the Usborne 1001 Things to spot books. My DD had things to spot in Fairyland, and DS had Pirates. Hours of fun!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now