help: which school to select for three ye old boy

(6 Posts)
sabii86 Thu 07-Mar-13 22:10:41

hi ladies
I am new to mumnet, and to the schooling system in UK as well.. my boy would be 3 in august 2013. i have seen a few schools but i am so confussed. any suggestions about good schools in west ealing?.. i hve seen..''little oaks''..was oki..would be going to ''aston house'' and ''st johns'' soon.. i want a school where he is not bullied and can enjoy and learn..

very confussed.. would Appreciate help..

thanks
Dr Z

Inclusionist Fri 08-Mar-13 18:48:54

Hi there.

My DS is exactly the same age as yours. Tough decision isn't it?

Are you after an independent or a state school?

sabii86 Sat 09-Mar-13 10:56:59

hi there..

to be honest I am not sure.. I saw a few local state n independent schools.. but not able to make up my mind.
how abt u?

Inclusionist Sat 09-Mar-13 14:19:51

My DS is going to a Montessori pre-school in September (where he already attends a toddler class). Then he is going to a traditional prep school that goes through to 13.

I work at my catchment school and don't particularly want DS to have to be 'Mrs I's son' so that option is out really!

Inclusionist Sat 09-Mar-13 14:23:50

PS Repost your question about Ealing schools in either 'Education' or 'Primary Education'. They get much more traffic, I'm sure people there will have thoughts to share.

sabii86 Tue 12-Mar-13 16:51:32

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now