New Toddler Group in Bushey

(4 Posts)
Summer777 Mon 11-Feb-13 15:43:51

Does anyone know anyone in the Bushey area who would like to start a new toddler group? My daughter goes to a lovely little independent prep school in Bushey, and they are looking for someone to run a coffee morning/toddler group one morning a week. They would be able to offer lovely facilities, toys, refreshments etc.
My daughter is in juniors now, so I haven't really got any friends with young children any more. We have been asking round the parents of younger children, but everyone seems to work full time. I am on the PTA and offered to put something on mumsnet as I thought it might be a good place to start!
No link to the school is necessary.
It's St Hilda's School and the admissions lady there is organising it - her name is Lisa and her email is registrar@sthildasbushey.co.uk

Summer777 Fri 15-Feb-13 11:03:34

Have found two lovely volunteers - will post more info once times etc have been confirmed.

jmf294 Sat 16-Feb-13 14:20:19

Please let me know the details when it is organised as we live down the road and my 2 year old would love to go.

Summer777 Tue 26-Mar-13 13:19:27

Hi jm294 - that's great. It's starting on Tuesday 23 April 09.30 - 11.00 and will be on every Tuesday after that during St Hilda's term times. For more information you can email Miriam Lawlee - miriamlawlee@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now