Young England Kindergarten

(5 Posts)
namelessposter Wed 04-Sep-13 21:46:17

I would go and do a visit yourself if I was you - it's not to all tastes and it's a looooong time since lady di was there. Miss Poppy's in Eccleston Sq is a popular alternative, and I think they're opening a second one in Lennox gardens.

Mommy77 Wed 04-Sep-13 21:43:42

Hello, my DD just got accepted at young England for September 2014...I would be very interested in hearing others' views...she will be turning 3 at the end of September 2014 so I think will be quite young for her class and she is a little shy so I'm not sure if the student / teacher ratio ( and number of kids in her class which i believe is about 40) is the best fit for her.. But the headmistress is wonderful and i have heard good things from a couple other parents..Please, any opinions welcome!

dval Thu 08-Mar-12 08:28:22

oopsie did you find out anything about Young England. Did your child end up there?

BikeRunSki Brazil Fri 17-Jun-11 22:30:53

No idea what it is like now, but that's where Lady Di worked before she got married. (I went to big scary secondary school next door).

Oopsie Fri 17-Jun-11 22:28:12

Does anyone know what this place is like these days? I'm considering sending my -15ish week-old there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now