Young England Kindergarten

(6 Posts)
Oopsie Fri 17-Jun-11 22:28:12

Does anyone know what this place is like these days? I'm considering sending my -15ish week-old there.

BikeRunSki Fri 17-Jun-11 22:30:53

No idea what it is like now, but that's where Lady Di worked before she got married. (I went to big scary secondary school next door).

dval Thu 08-Mar-12 08:28:22

oopsie did you find out anything about Young England. Did your child end up there?

Mommy77 Wed 04-Sep-13 21:43:42

Hello, my DD just got accepted at young England for September 2014...I would be very interested in hearing others' views...she will be turning 3 at the end of September 2014 so I think will be quite young for her class and she is a little shy so I'm not sure if the student / teacher ratio ( and number of kids in her class which i believe is about 40) is the best fit for her.. But the headmistress is wonderful and i have heard good things from a couple other parents..Please, any opinions welcome!

namelessposter Wed 04-Sep-13 21:46:17

I would go and do a visit yourself if I was you - it's not to all tastes and it's a looooong time since lady di was there. Miss Poppy's in Eccleston Sq is a popular alternative, and I think they're opening a second one in Lennox gardens.

Alba14 Wed 22-Oct-14 14:19:52

Hello

I was wondering whether you did accept the offer from Young England in the end and what is your feedback. I am considering sending my daughter there too.

Thanks in advance

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now