Kangaroo Mama's (aka missed out on NCT group)

(82 Posts)
Valdeeves Mon 24-Feb-14 16:33:39

How's your Monday ladies?
I am Mumsnetting for five mins after
swimming lesson (wrestling other child poolside) soft play and Stay and Play. These kids want more! Need five mins to switch my brain off.
We are watching Nina and The Neurons - that girl clearly does her own hair and make up.

MultipleMama Wed 05-Mar-14 13:23:07

I hope the jabs go well. Halo isn't a people person either and hates others near him.

You've also just reminded me to write down when the DC jabs are due - Germany jabs are weird...

livenlet Wed 05-Mar-14 14:36:17

She screamed all the way home and wasnt happy till she see daddy, how do you mean weird mmama

MultipleMama Wed 05-Mar-14 19:58:35

Maybe weird isn't the right word but more, overwhelming, it seems there is follow ups for everything! They spent 2mo in UK and had no jabs, now then I was overwhelmed by them as I had to have the other DC checked/updated. I asked one of the Docs on the jabs and he linked me here - Cue confusion, luckily he explained it better on the next visit!!

Maybe it's just because the UK system seems simpler and easier to understand.

Hope your munchkin feels better tomorroe. Artie & Halo are currently having a screaming match. I think we need to work out new sleeping arrangments...

livenlet Thu 06-Mar-14 11:30:50

That was a little confuseing, ha, she seens fine today am armed with calpol just in case apparently the symptoms of live vacs can take up to six weeks to come out . I couldent imagine haveing twins my 2 girls are difficult anouth

MultipleMama Thu 06-Mar-14 12:55:49

Basically it's similar to the UK system with a few extra jabs thrown in! wink

It's a little easier this time as I've already had experience with twins. It is chaos though! grin

Glad she's feeling better. smile

MultipleMama Tue 11-Mar-14 18:21:05

GP made a house call today and says Halo has responded well to the antibiotics though he it did take awhile for them to kick in. He wants to keep Halo on them for another week due to how long it took them to kick in.

MultipleMama Sun 30-Mar-14 23:05:32

Ladies, we've moved over to here if you want to join us smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now