Clothes

(6 Posts)

Hi,

I have a few of my DS Early/Tiny Baby clothes that are looking for a home. I don't want anything for them just for them to go to someone who needs them. I have a picture which I will try and put on my profile if anyone is interested or knows where I might donate them to?

TreeFuMom Thu 11-Apr-13 20:02:43

Have you thought about donating them to your local NICU? We used hospital clothes for the first couple of weeks (from donations) when our DS1 arrived very early and I was extremely grateful for them.

I wasn't sure whether they might be a bit too big as there not prem clothes but up to 5lb 12oz but fit my little 6lber.

MiaowTheCat Fri 12-Apr-13 07:40:16

Ask the hospital if any of their transitional care mums or the ward could use them? I've got to get mine sorted soon but I think I'm going to keep lots and get a memory bear made from them.

For personal reasons concerning how we were treated by the unit - I can't bring myself to donate ours to the NICU.

I have an appointment at the hospital in a few months so will ask then I guess. It's quite a trek from us otherwise. I have kept a couple of his tiny bits and quite a few had sick and poop stains.

Luckily my boy did not have to stay in, was just unexpectedly very small considering he was term + 15.

Fragglewump Thu 03-Oct-13 09:00:33

I would love them for my sister who has just had a tiny boy 10 weeks early! He only has 3 outfits as he's tiny and they are hard to find. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now