Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did anyone have antenatal classes with Jessica James, London N16?

(6 Posts)
PiperG Fri 13-Feb-09 11:40:51

Hello - I was just wondering if anyone had antenatal classes with Jessica James in London N16, Stoke Newington? My sister is trying to decide whether to go to her or someone else, and has not been able to find any personal recommendations for her. Can anyone recommend her - or indeed anyone else in Stoke Newington? Many thanks!

Porpoise Fri 13-Feb-09 12:06:12

Yes, I did (many moons ago) and she is LOVELY

PiperG Fri 13-Feb-09 14:48:07

Thanks Porpoise!

roquefortlover Fri 13-Feb-09 14:50:03

Yes me as well, also long time ago - she is vaguely hippy-ish but in a good way and I really enjoyed her classes. She also used to do antental yoga which I thought was very very good.

Lucky5 Tue 31-Mar-09 18:19:28

Jessica is great - can't recommend her enough. Both for the antenatal yoga as well as the birth classes. Wouldn't have wanted anything more for the preparation of my baby's arrival !

PixiePie15 Tue 15-Mar-16 16:34:39

I attended Jessica's class from April 2015 until my daughters birth in July 2015. It then continued as a post natal group until around October. The whole process was invaluable.....I am not a holistic person (or at least I didn't think i was) and was beyond terrified of actually giving birth but Jessica made the experience much less scary and I managed to give birth drug free. It was also amazing to have my partner go through the process too so he was so helpful and involved both through my pregnancy and on the day. I would recommend this package to every pregnant women in London!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now