Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Bleach during prenancy - poss tmi

(77 Posts)
twiggle Mon 04-Aug-08 20:42:22

Hi, dh arranged for me to have some anal bleaching done as a birthday treat but now I am about 6 weeks pregnant. Do you think this would be ok?

wotulookinat Mon 04-Aug-08 21:22:02

YOu could just turn the lights off...

twiggle - you're not for real?

If you are then I'm guessing you have no pubic hair either...

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:23:58

feedmenow I'm not sure that the phrases cup of tea and anal bleaching should appear in the same sentence!

Ledodgy Mon 04-Aug-08 21:25:38

I agree with FMN and what if they splash a bit in the wrong hole your baby may come out looking like this! shock

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:26:45

Lol Ledodgy.

4/10 for amusement value to the tr op. grin

pmsl ledodgy

how come your birthday treat is something that only he gets to enjoy???
surely this should be his birthday treat?

cadelaide Mon 04-Aug-08 21:36:53

ledodgy, thankyou, thankyou.

I have just laughed for the first time today, and I really laughed! grin

feedmenow Mon 04-Aug-08 21:37:52

Fair do's lollipop. But am I OK to use cup of tea and chocolate starfish in the same sentence???

feedmenow Mon 04-Aug-08 21:37:53

Fair do's lollipop. But am I OK to use cup of tea and chocolate starfish in the same sentence???

feedmenow Mon 04-Aug-08 21:38:30

Oh, got so excited by the whole conversation that I posted twice. Ooops!

I have just really laughed out loud, thanks for that feedmenow grin

Was a right grumpy mare today, will now go to bed in a better mood!

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:41:56

cup of tea and "bottom" would be politer. grin

I just don't like the word anal very much.

Bizarrely in our baby names' book the name Anal/Annal (girl's name) appeared. Imagine if you were so knackered after giving birth that you actually thought "oh, nice name"
I suspect if you put it on the Baby Names' topic some kind mnetter would alert you to the inadvisability of Anal/Annal as a name!

expatinscotland Mon 04-Aug-08 21:47:29

pmsl!

thanks for putting a smile on my face, ladies.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:48:37

I saw your name expat and I thought for one horrible moment that perhaps you were thinking of having this type of "treat" done as well!!

expatinscotland Mon 04-Aug-08 21:49:42

how long have you been here, onepiece?

because all you old-timers know how i normally take the piss out of these shitepipe sex threads .

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:52:55

expat I have only been here a year, and only about 1500 posts last count! (so at least another year and 4 million or so posts before I can apply to be a regular!) grin

Mnet is slow tonight, this was the "best" thread so I might go to bed early tonight. The op has legged it now anyway.

expatinscotland Mon 04-Aug-08 21:53:47

either that or she's reaching for the Domestos .

twiggle Mon 04-Aug-08 21:54:52

Well ladies you should be taking better care of yourselves, there is nothing sexier than being all neat and tidy down below.

TBH I would want this for the birth. If I have a sexy obs. I don't want him getting an eyefull of a raisony asshole.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:55:45

Lol.

She'll be on the health topic tomorrow complaining of a sore bottom and complaining the NHS Direct told her to go to A&E.

expatinscotland Mon 04-Aug-08 21:56:23

or even better, saying she's too embarrassed to see the GP about a savaged bumhole.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:57:19

twiggle I hate to break this to you but lots of women poo during labour...even those who have undergone anal bleaching. This could just spoil the effect a touch.

twiggle Mon 04-Aug-08 21:57:45

As if I would use domestos! dh has been eyeing up the Jolen Crème Bleach, cheapskate.

onepieceoflollipop Mon 04-Aug-08 21:58:39

It is possible to be very "neat and tidy" without resorting to bleach (imo)

For further info I would recommend typing "ladygarden" into the search section and you will get no end of advice/tips.

expatinscotland Mon 04-Aug-08 21:59:14

if you know you are having an OB to deliver you, why not just go for a csection and then you won't have to worry about your vagina being anything less than honeymoon fresh?

hmm

because believe it or not, whoever delivers you couldn't care less what your bumhole and fanny look like.

it's like looking at feet to them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now