Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scan at 6 weeks shows empty uterus...help please...

(65 Posts)
newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 13:56:38

Sorry - I am not sure where to put this....

I am pretty sure that I am (was?) 6 weeks pregnant last Saturday (Date of LMP was 18 Jan).

I had some spotting over the last few days - nothing too heavy but enough to make me nervous. Two very light 'watery' red bleeds and a lighter brown discharge that has now disappeared. I haven't had any cramps or pains.

I went to my GP and was refered to the EPU, where I had a scan this morning. The scan showed an empty uterus.

The sonographer seemed to think it is ectopic or 'failure to develop'. I asked her what the chances were of the dates being wrong but she didn't seem to think it was a possibility.

I then saw a consultant who said the same but said that it could be that the dates are wrong and it is just to early to see anything. She did an internal and said the cervix was closed, but didn't say if that meant anything. She gave the usual lecture of 'Wait and see what happens, try not to get too stressed...)

She took some blood tests to check the hormone levels and I am to go back on Wednesday morning for more blood tests, to see how the blood hormone levels are doing.

I feel completely numb and confused, not sure if I should be clinging to the desperate hope that the dates are wrong or preparing for the worst. It seems like a cruel trick - I feel so pregnant! Sore breasts, nausea and extremely tired (Although the last two symptoms are probably stress induced!)

I keep thinking of things I should have asked the doctor....

Has anyone been through anything similair? What was the outcome? What should I expect next if it is ectopic? Does it mean anything that my cervix is closed?

Sorry..so many questions, so many emotions (and tears!) flowing right now...

meemar Mon 03-Mar-08 14:01:03

I am so sorry, it must be a horrible shock for you.

Don't know enough but bumping this so someone else can help x

charlotte121 Mon 03-Mar-08 14:02:18

I havnt any experiance here but the doctor is right, you need to stay calm as hard as it is. Just try and stay positive! im sure someone with a bit more experiance than me will be along in a mo x

belgo Mon 03-Mar-08 14:04:13

I'm sorry to hear this. It's horrible isn't it? The same thing happened to me with two pregnancies. I miscarried twice very shortly after the scan.(i also have had two helahty pregnancies).

It's very hard not knowing what's going to happen - you can still hold onto some hope at the moment tath maybe your dates are wrong and you are simply less pregantn then you think you are.

The hormone levels will give you some idea if it is a viable pregnancy, or they can indicate if it is an ectopic or not.

Good luck. Sometimes pregnancies just go wrong because of bad luck.

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 14:05:30

i will come back and help you later, i've got to nip away unfortunately. some of your symptoms are in line wiith an ectopic preg but also in line with a normal pregnancy. your hcg levels may be too low to see on the scan yet, everything may be fine. the hospital is doinig the right thing in taking serial hcg tests, hopefully you'll know more when the results come back on weds afternoon.
hold tight, it's horrible this bit but all may not be lost.

newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 14:13:33

Thanks everyone, AitchTwoOh - thanks for your answer, I am such a wreck at the moment....
Even if my dates were wrong by a whole week or so....wouldn't there have been something in the uteras? A sack or yolk or something?

belgo Mon 03-Mar-08 14:16:00

My six week scan showed a 'sac'. They said that was consistant with a pregnancy of about five weeks.

newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 14:18:21

thanks belgo,

lou222 Mon 03-Mar-08 14:40:00

aah poor you
i had a scan at 5 weeks
they saw a yolk sac but no heart pulsations or fetal pole (whatever that means!)
then at 6 weeks still nothing so then they did a vaginal scan and saw a heart beat !!
maybe it was just too early for you - i hope so
let us know what happens

newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 14:53:49

thanks lou22,

I am now slowly convincing myself that even if my dates were wrong, there would still have been something in the uterus.

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 14:58:03

did the sonographer mention any free fluid outside the womb? oh this is ghastly but the truth is that it's a waiting game right now, once we know more we'll be able to help more. some sonographers aren't very good, you have to take that into account as well...

newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 15:02:00

The sonographer didn't mention anything about free fluid, your comment about the sonographer not being good has made me smile though. She was very abrupt and not particularly sensitive to the news she was giving us...so I like the idea of her being bad at her job too

expatinscotland Mon 03-Mar-08 15:07:02

I had an abdominal scan at about 8 weeks that showed what the crap excuse for a consultant said was an empty sac.

Went to another hospital the next week and there were two foetal poles and a yolk sac with transvaginal scan, but no heartbeat.

Missed miscarriage confirmed the next week.

But it sounds like your hospital is more on top of things.

Just wishing you the best and to let you know people here understand what you're going through.

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 15:08:39

well free fluid is one of the symptoms that they often see with ectopics, it indicates bleeding in other areas. fingers crossed she was just a shit sonographer.
i had two ectopics and one baby, the baby was the one that behaved most like an ectopic, let me tell you. even the hcgs were really bad, but i still have my dd in front of me. so it's a bit of a guessing game, to be honest. serial hcgs (more than two) and another scan and hopefully you'll know where you stand more. fingers crossed.

UmmFulaan Mon 03-Mar-08 15:19:53

hmm i had an appointment at the EPU wen i was 6 weeks, it showed nothing, but i had an internal one week later and it showed a fetal pole...hope everything is ok with you...

RedFraggle Mon 03-Mar-08 15:21:25

Empty uterus on scan at this stage doesn't necassarily mean anything is wrong. Only the hormone test will be decisive.
I had this in 2006. I had terrible pains and did a test and was pregnant. About 5-6 weeks, I went to the doctors and was sent straight to hospital for an early scan. I was told that my uterus was empty and there was a shadow on one of my tubes and booked in for surgery to remove the fallopian tube. Saw a different consultant in the afternoon and he told me the scan could often be wrong early on and he wanted to wait for the hormone results. Long story short, I had my little boy in June last year...
The waiting is awful, I spent the days just sobbing and you will feel in limbo until the results on Wednesday, but at least the hormone test will be completely accurate. Fingers crossed that it might be ok for you.

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 15:25:02

for the record, the hormone tests are not always completely accurate, they certainly weren't in my case, with two pregnancies. it's a combination of both hcg tests and tv ultrasound that is best prectice. doctors who are reliant on hcgs are as dangerous as ones who are reliant on scans.

belgo Mon 03-Mar-08 15:27:12

my friend's ectopic was diagnosed from a combination of a series of blood tests and a scan.

newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 15:32:04

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I always thought getting pregnant would be the hard bit. If only I had known hmm

UmmFulaan - was your first scan internal as well?

RedFraggle Mon 03-Mar-08 15:33:13

The consultant I saw wasn't reliant on just the hcg. But he was right that the initial scan was wrong. Once the blood test came back as normal I was booked for a scan a week later to have another look. I had three people poke about at the first scan and they all said I had an empty uterus, at least after the blood tests came back normal they stopped wanting to take me to surgery..

TattyCatty Mon 03-Mar-08 15:34:42

So sorry that you are going through this. Completely agree with Aitch that you need a combination of repeated HcG tests and scans to understand exactly what is happening. I was in your situation a few years ago, with low and slow rising HcG levels, and initial scans showing nothing in the uterus. I had my bags packed ready for surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy when they finally picked up the faint shadow of a sac in the uterus.

I had to wait another week before they finally found a heartbeat at around 7 weeks, so completely understand the anguish that you are going through. You need to see what the HcG levels are like and how well they are increasing (should double roughly every 48 to 72 hours), and then ask for another scan to check on progress.

Like Aitch, my slow rising HcGs are now a thriving 2 year old DD..........

belgo Mon 03-Mar-08 15:34:57

refraggle - that's amazing and I'm glad it all worked out for you.

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 15:35:49

of course, RF, that's why a combination of the two is best practice. but in all seriousness, hcgs behaving 'normally' doesn't rule out an ectopic, nor does their behaving 'abnormally' rule one in. believe me, i really did learn that the hard way.

UmmFulaan Mon 03-Mar-08 15:35:56

no, my first was jus an ultrasound scan and an appointment with the docs but it showed nothing, so i was called back 3-5 days later for an internal...and it showed fetal pole. then i was called back 1 week later, and heart beat was seen...

UmmFulaan Mon 03-Mar-08 15:37:24

forgot to add, i was in alot of pain, and they thought i was eptopic, to the point i thought i was aswell, i was bleeding, cramps, in a lot fo pain...

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 15:42:54

grin TC, such a good story. dd's hcgs went 34, two days later 54, three days later 81, two days later 142. they wanted me to have metho after the 81 figure but i knew enough not to trust labs implicitly by that stage. there's a lot they don't know about hcgs as well.

i had another test that came back >10,000 for hcg for another pregnancy, they whipped me in to remove tube immediately. result was wrong, no need for emergency op. still an ep but i could've had metho as my figs were in fact 1000. i questioned this (and poss of heterotopic) at the time but they poo-poohed me cos what does a stupid patient know? hmm

newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 15:44:30

Thanks UmmFulaan,

Thanks everyone else, really good to hear so many positive stories.

I am finding it really weird that I am not bleeding anymore, am not in any pain (well...emotionally is different!!) and still feel pregnant.

I can't believe the support on here - thanks again everyone.

belgo Mon 03-Mar-08 15:46:40

newtoallofthis - it just shows, there is reason to remain hopeful.

TattyCatty Mon 03-Mar-08 15:49:39

It's a story I've told many times on other boards, because I know how desperate I was for reassurance. My levels were just about doubling every 72 hours, which I now know is in the realms of "normal", but my clinic insisted that the pregnancy wasn't viable until they say the heartbeat. DD just turned out to be a late implanter but they insisted on taking my dates from my LMP even though I had fertility treatment which meant I couldn't possibly have ovulated on day 14 based on LMP hmm. Like you say, they are just experts in their field, what do they know?!

TattyCatty Mon 03-Mar-08 15:50:29

No pain, no bleeding and still feeling pregnant are all really, really good signs!

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 16:01:57

ah well, they often aren't experts in the field of ectopic preg, tbh, i know a truckload more than most hospital docs do about that particular subject. and it drives me fookin' NUTS that they are still using LMP if you actually know that you don't ov until day 18-21.

MrsCarrot Mon 03-Mar-08 16:04:40

Newtoallthis - I had a scan at six weeks and three doctors couldn't find anything at all. I had some discomfort on one side, was spotting and I had high hormone levels.

I ended up having the surgery for ectopic pregnancy but when I came round they still weren't sure as they'd removed something from the tube but it didn't look like a normal ectopic. He is sitting on the sofa at the moment. When I had a scan at seven weeks they said I was a week earlier than menstrual dates though I am very regular. I still can't believe he stuck in there through the op.

Hope it works out for you.

belgo Mon 03-Mar-08 16:07:42

Mrscarrot - is it possible you were carrying twins, one in the tube, and the other in the right place?

I'm so glad your baby survived all of that.

MrsCarrot Mon 03-Mar-08 16:12:56

I don't know, Belgo, they were very vague about it. I asked the doctor if it could have been another pregnancy and he just waved his hand and said, oh, I doubt it, was probably just a cyst.

I would have thought the surgeons would know what a cyst looked like though. I wish I'd pressed further but I was 19 and didn't really question them. I sat in hospital for two days waiting to see if the hormone went up or down after the op but it had doubled after two days. He will be 11 this year!

newtoallofthis Mon 03-Mar-08 16:17:08

MrsCarrot, that is an amazing story.

AitchTwoOh, you make good points - I will ensure that we don't make any decisions based purely on HCG levels.

I am starting to get hopeful again...especially as my cycles weren't particularly regular 28 day cycles...and I am sure I ovulated at least a day or two late in the month we conceived...

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 16:20:39

i think tbh it sounds like your docs are doing right by you. make sure more than two hcgs and another scan before any decisions. watch out for shouldertip pain, though, get to the hosp if so.

JFly Mon 03-Mar-08 16:24:28

When this happened to me around 5 weeks and a few days after LMP, they called it "pregnancy of unknown location". Bloods showed hormone levels consistent with pregnancy, but not high enough for solid pregnancy of that many weeks along and therefore I was told to expect a m/c.

Within a day of scan, I had a m/c, and I now think it was probably a chemical pregnancy. Sometimes the embryo doesn't implant. You still get symptoms of pg: sore boobs, no period, hCG in system, but unfortunately pg doesn't continue normally.
See this for more info www.womens-health.co.uk/chemical.html

I hope that your bloods and further scans give you your answers.

FWIW, I got pg again next cycle and my baby is due Thursday! Good luck.

jess1996 Mon 03-Mar-08 20:59:04

I had this happen last Summer. I had a fairly normal AF then a BFP 12 days later (I took the test because of nausea). I had a scan at 6 weeks, but nothing was seen. HCG that day was about 990, which I think is just under the threshold for seeing anything. Two days later it was about 1750. The following day I had another scan which again showed no pregnancy, but some free fluid. I had surgery that afternoon. It turned out I had two ruptured ovarian cysts which were repaired. The pregnancy was never found (so they called it a pregnancy of unknown location). The day after the op HCG levels fell to 500 and then continued to fall back to 0 over the next week or two. I hope everything works out ok for you. As the others have said the hospital must follow this up with HCGs every 48 hours and internal scans.

I am currently 6+3 and I'm having a scan on Friday to see if this pregnancy is in the right place. As you can imagine I'm terrified. I've had no bleeding so far and only minor aches and pains, but I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for bad news on Friday.

Fingers crossed for both of us.

AitchTwoOh Mon 03-Mar-08 21:45:41

all the very best to you jess, i hope it works out this time. smile

nigglewiggle Mon 03-Mar-08 22:01:45

Had a scan at 6 weeks. Found the sac, but no sign of a foetus. Didn't have any other problems, so was told not to worry about it as it was probably too early. Pregnancy continued successfully, so hope you have nothing to worry about either.

newtoallofthis Tue 04-Mar-08 11:33:00

Thanks everyone...still in limbo but hanging in until I see them tomorrow.

Jess1996, thanks for sharing that - good luck for your scan on Friday!

AdeleFielder Tue 04-Mar-08 15:37:43

My friend is going through something similar. She went for a scan nearly 2 weeks ago and they didn't say that much, just it might be too early to tell, although she theought her LMP date after stopping the pill was 31st dec. I don't think they did any other tests and she has to go back tomorrow and have another scan and find out whats happening. She also feels pregnant. I can imagine it being terrible not knowing. makes you realise that you just neven can tell it's ok till you see it on the first scan pics. I think i'll be alot more cautious about telling people with my second one. Got my fingers crossed for you,

easterbunbuns Tue 04-Mar-08 19:58:35

Me too -fingers crossed and will be so much more cautious in the future about announcing too early. Does make you realise that sadly it can all be heartbreaking much sooner than you ever imagined. Similar things have happened to 3 of my friends - all were told to wait a bit longer (none were offered blood tests)and all were sure of dates but then wrongly doubted themselves. Sad news for 2 but a lovely baby boy for the 3rd.All 3 could have gone either way and it was nail biting times for everyone. 6 weeks is still very early and it does seem that only certain sonographers and equipment can actually get it right at that stage. You are not alone sadly this happens to too many women too often and it just so unfair.

Leenie Wed 05-Mar-08 13:57:41

I hope this will help .... i had an intravaginal scan at around 6 weeks as i had a slight bleed, i knew in my heart i was preg, had done the test, sore boobs tired ect...
so when they told me there was no embryo just a yolk sac i was heartbroken, they told me to wait two weeks and they would rescan as it was maybe too early, but the also said it could be a m/c or failed preg... i left the hosp feeling gutted, and sure that it was failed i went back 2 weeks later, and there was a fetal pole, heartbeat , and the yolk sac, i am now 13 weeks + and still all well, i am still having light bleeds on and off but so far so good, so keep ur chin up, it may well just have been to early to see anything .. good luck wink

newtoallofthis Wed 05-Mar-08 14:10:52

Thanks everyone, your posts are all great

I had another HCG blood test today - the results for my Monday blood test were 34 000, I am aware that without the results of todays test I won't really know what the pattern is.

I would have thought though, that with HCG levels of 34 000 there should have been something to see on the scan on Monday, so I am not too hopeful!

Will continue playing the waiting game, I expect them to call with the blood test results in the next hour or two....

belgo Wed 05-Mar-08 18:47:06

newtoallofthis - have you had the second lot of results yet?

How are you feeling?

lollyheart Wed 05-Mar-08 19:11:02

hi newtoallofthis i had some pain on 1 side had a scan at 5.5weeks saw nothing but a empty sac had my hcg levels done they were 56000 the doc said should of seen at least the yolk with levels that high so i thought the worst and waited to miscarry had 2nd hcg levels done they were 126000 went back for sacn a week later and saw little bean with heartbeat im 13 weeks today and have nuchal scan in the morning fingers crossed 4 you

TattyCatty Wed 05-Mar-08 19:23:56

Hi,

You really do need to have the second set of results to see how the levels are increasing and another scan before anybody is able to draw any conclusions. The first result is certainly in the "normal" range for your stage of pregnancy, and what you can see on a scan can change dramatically from day to day.

When I had my first scan (a Friday), nothing was seen at all. By the next day, a very faint sac could be seen (only after using a 2nd, higher quality scanner) and 2 days after that, we saw the actual sac and a tiny fetal pole. Even at this stage, we were told that the sac was measuring far too small for dates but exactly a week later, the heartbeat was there and the sac was dead on the correct size for dates. So, even if things start small, there is no reason why it won't catch up - the body is an amazing piece of machinery!

Thinking of you - let us know when you have your results through.

Lubyloo Wed 05-Mar-08 22:48:32

Newtoallofthis- hope you're ok. Update us when you can.

newtoallofthis Thu 06-Mar-08 09:28:36

Dear all,

Thanks for your messages, sorry I didn't update yesterday.

Unfortunately my hormone levels had dropped significantly, so it was (is?) a miscarriage.

I fell apart yesterday but feel a little better today - I know it was really early days, miscarriage is relatively common, there isn't necessarily any reason why it happened this time and I don't think there is any particular reason why it should happen again, but am very surprised how sad I feel. And by how sad my DH is

Thanks for your support everyone - hope to be back on the Pregnancy board in the near future.

icklegem Thu 06-Mar-08 11:06:18

I am so, so sorry to hear that. It's such a devestating thing to have to go through no matter how far along you are, I totally understand how you feel.

I hope you and DH can give each other the support you need and when you feel ready we will all be waiting here for you again.

Take care and good luck for the future

xxxxxxx

egypt Thu 06-Mar-08 11:42:34

so sorry newtoallthis
sad

MrsCarrot Thu 06-Mar-08 11:48:22

oh, what sad news, newtoallthis, really sorry to hear that. Hope you and your husband can confort each other and best of luck in the future.

belgo Thu 06-Mar-08 11:53:03

I'm so sorry to hear this newtoallofthis.

A miscarriage is devastating , even in the early stages of a pregnancy. I've miscarried at 6 and 7 weeks, and I have some idea of how you are feeling. Unfortunately miscarriage is very common, and there isn't always an identifiable reason for it to happen. The chances are very high that next time you will go one to have a normal healthy pregnancy.

Look after yourself. And expect to feel up and down during the coming weeks - not only are you grieving, but also your hormones will take a while to settle down and that will certainly effect how you are feeling.

AdeleFielder Thu 06-Mar-08 16:52:40

Sorry to hear that hun. My friends scan today said all is fine. Sure next time will all be fine, and remember what a great network you have here to talk too for advice and support. All the best, adele

TattyCatty Thu 06-Mar-08 20:30:27

I'm really sorry to hear your news Newtoallthis. Like the others have said, please make sure that you and your DH take the time that you need to recover from this, and I hope that we hear better news from you again soon.

k8s Mon 10-Mar-08 15:48:17

Hi all

I'd like to share my experiences with you all. I had 2 miscarriages, and now pregnant around, 6.5 weeks, and started to bleed! Although light and no pain. I had an early emergancy scan on weekend, which showed sac, but nothig else, as all too early to be seen. Some people show earlier than others, so don't panic. I am worried of course, but at the same time, find some reassurance that things can go on to be fine, as bleeding is common, and as I saw sac as started to bleed, can be positive thing also. As I have had 2 m/c last year, it's in the back of my mind of course, but positive thinking does help and relaxation, too, try not to get woried, as what will be will be. It will happen, fingers crossed for you all, xxxxxxxxxxxx

k8s Mon 10-Mar-08 16:01:22

I feel for the lady who has miscarried,is it (newtoallofthis)?! it is an awfull time, and so lonely and hurfull. I had two, as above, and bleeding now with my 3rd pregnancy. But whatever you do, please do not blame yourself, as was not meant to be, as cruel as sounds. so if you look at it in that way, it's more positive than negative, well that's how I found comfort anyway! Try and talk about your feelings, even if it means you cry all the time or even repeat yourself, I know I did, but all my friends and family stould by me, and helped me through my sad time. I feel lots better now, and although I may be experiencing miscarriage as we speak, I am meracullously positive, and makes me more determimed next time, with support of professionals. Do not give up, it does get easier. Relax and do what is best for you, You will be a mummy. lots a love, xxxxxxxx

isabel209 Wed 28-Dec-11 12:28:21

hello girls. i am 6 weeks (?) pregnant and i had a scan today. Uterus is empty. Gynae thinks it is ectopic or its too early to detect. my progesterone level on the day i discovered i was pregnant, was 40. doctor thinks it is low. he wants it to go up to more than 60. had brown discharge 4 days aga and very little bleeding but not a flow of blood. doctor said that this happens during pregnancy. i still have the pregnancy hormones but what could this be? has anyone experienced this and had a healthy pregnancy? i am reallly upset and need your help ladies. xxxx

galwaygal Wed 28-Dec-11 12:55:21

isabel - sorry that you are going throught this.

The docs need to look at if your hcg levels are rising too. It could be too early, if the hcg is less than 1000 it would be too little to see anything on a scan, and repeat testing in 48 hours would tell if the hcg is rising or falling.

The risk of ectopic is there, so you need to be familiar with the symptoms of ectopic and go to A&E immediately if you get any, do not delay.

I have had suspected ectopic on two of my pregnancies, both of which the sac was seen in the uterus a day or so later, unfortunately they both ended in miscarriage for me. However early scans are very very unreliable, so scan information needs to be used with care.

I hope that this turns out to be too early and that all works out well for you.

isabel209 Wed 28-Dec-11 16:12:58

in fact i have just taken an hcg test and by friday i must have the result. i really feel upset because i already had a miscarriage last september at 8 weeks. my progesterone level is 40 (tested on the day i discoverd that i was pregnant) and my gynae wants it to go up to more than 60. Gynae thinks that 40 is low... other doctors say that it is normal. i really need your prayers. please pray for me. and thanks alot for the message xxx

geekette Wed 28-Dec-11 22:38:14

flowers dear, thanks, as I find it all a bit overwhelming too....

kellzi Thu 29-Dec-11 19:21:42

Hi isabel, it sounds like a mirror of what I went through in October, I was six weeks with an empty sac, 2 weeks with hormones from70 going down. They always say ectopic but usually not, it did end in mc for me but now 4 weeks again, good luck and know I will keep my fingers crossed for good luck for you x x x

kellzi Thu 29-Dec-11 19:22:20

Hi isabel, it sounds like a mirror of what I went through in October, I was six weeks with an empty sac, 2 weeks with hormones from70 going down. They always say ectopic but usually not, it did end in mc for me but now 4 weeks again, good luck and know I will keep my fingers crossed for good luck for you x x x

isabel209 Fri 30-Dec-11 08:59:09

good morning, yesterday i had another scan from a different doctor and results are the same. uterus is still empty, no thickening of the lining...just nothing... progesterone was 40 and now 39...am still taking progesterone treatment but seems that it is not helping.
kellzi, its good news that you miscarried on your own... at what week did you miscarry? did you wait too long? my doc said that if i dont miscarry, i have to remove everything through operation. there's no other way! if baby keeps growing, it could damage my tube and can be fatal. its a scary situation... doctor insisted to continue progesterone treatment but i really dont find the need to! there's no hope!

congrats on your pregnancy... i think after miscarriage, the chances of becoming pregnant are much higher.

good luck
xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now