Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Perenium massage - using a vibrator?

(2 Posts)
PassTheCake82 Wed 30-Nov-16 00:51:21

Warning! This post may be a bit TMI for some blush

I tried to have a go at massaging tonight using some perenium massage oil. I tried all different kinds of positions but just couldn't seem to relax properly. When I was able to insert my thumb eventually, I had no idea whether I was doing it correctly. It just felt awkward and useless so I stopped.

I've always been a bit awkward with hands down there. When it comes to masturbation for example, I'd sooner use a vibrator than fingers! I also tend to close up during cervical smears and find them very painful (naturally). Hands seem to be the issue - quite clearly not penis or I wouldn't be pregnant grin

Jokes aside, I'm really desperate to give this a go properly and wondered if anyone has ever used a vibrator to do this? Alternatively, if anyone has any tips that would be great?

I don't want my partner to do it. I'd like to try to rekindle our sex life after baby is here and I think something like this would just kill it for us hmm

WiMoChi Wed 30-Nov-16 13:01:42

I didn't bother. What will be will be. I had an episiotomy which I was thankful for during first labour.

But, saying that, go wild. Use your vibrator. I used mine to massage my restless legs. Also used it to help clear blocked milk ducts in boobs over the years of breastfeeding. They are useful these sex toys x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now