Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Brown discharge/watery mucus

(5 Posts)
Hulaballoo Mon 28-Nov-16 17:50:28

Hi, im 6+3 and had my 2nd orgasm this pregnancy, had my first one about a week ago but felt cramping, so tried not to. Cramping went after rest and a sleep. Couldn't help having one today but now feel super guilty, as I've got brown (light) discharge/ watery...a bit like ewcm... but no cramping but the more I dwell on it I start to think...ooh was that something? But I don't really feel pain or period pain. Anyone else had this and all ok? I'm really hating this 12 ww, in so worried all the timesad

NoMudNoLotus Mon 28-Nov-16 17:51:41

It sounds like old blood.

NoMudNoLotus Mon 28-Nov-16 17:52:30

You really want to avoid doing anything that causes cramping though.

Hulaballoo Mon 28-Nov-16 18:01:15

Yeah I know, annoyed with myself because ive read about sex and orgasms being ok in pregnancy do i just thought last time was a coincidence... guessing not, wasn't even a big one. No more Os now then .

lovelycats Mon 28-Nov-16 19:51:20

Speak to your midwife. I was told that cramping on and off is normal, and you will certainly feel crampy pains as your uterus grows and things progress. I was also advised by midwife that intercourse can irritate the cervix slightly, causing small bleeds which are brown by the time they appear. She told me this is usually harmless.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now