Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Omega 3 -last month

(7 Posts)
Saku Tue 22-Nov-16 02:30:12

Hi everyone. I am due in new year first week ...
I am thinking to take omega 3 .. It is written that it is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding ... No vitamin A ..but it is fish oil confused
I am thinking to take this brand shown in pic.

Still just curiosity ..want to know is any one else is on omega 3 supplements and what trimester you are in??????? hmm

whycanineverthinkofausername Tue 22-Nov-16 02:33:33

I'm also curious about this too!

Saku Tue 22-Nov-16 09:07:58

Thanks whycanineverthinkofausername for showing interest..
Is any one out there taking Omega 3 supplements ??

TwoDogs9 Tue 22-Nov-16 09:58:31

Yes, i've taken a fish oil (NOT cod liver) supplement throughout my pregnancy. I was under the impression that omega oils are very important during pregnancy.

Saku Tue 22-Nov-16 21:46:57

Thanks TwoDogs9 .. yes I also read some articles how baby brain and motor skills are affected by Omega 3... Thats why I am considering them..

This bottle also says its fish oil.... thanks for assurance .. smile

Badgerbird Tue 22-Nov-16 21:53:40

Yes I take omega 3 oils, really important in my opinion. Just into 2nd trimester, I take something called Opti 3 from seaweeed as I'm veggie.

From what I've heard it's best to take whole body fish oil and not cod liver so those sound good smile and it's quite a good brand I think. Great for brain function for us and the little one and for warding off depression smile

Saku Tue 22-Nov-16 23:16:56

Thanks Badgerbird for sharing your views chocolate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now