Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Contraction Timer Apps

(7 Posts)
bumblebee86 Sun 20-Nov-16 20:05:17

At my recent antenatal class the midwife recommended we download a contraction timer app. Any recommendations as to which one?

Bellabelloo Sun 20-Nov-16 22:20:37

Ooh. I'd be interested in this...

nennyrainbow Sun 20-Nov-16 22:27:31

No idea, sorry, but it made me chuckle. The fact that you can get an app specifically to time contractions, although it makes sense really.
Stopwatch, pen and paper did it for me! I still have the piece of paper with timings scrawled on it from when DD was born 9 years ago - i stuck it in her baby book!

Sweetpeabec Sun 20-Nov-16 22:49:20

I've downloaded the aptaclub preparing for birth app just for the week to week development but it also notes the time your waters break and contraction timer feature. Looks good and was free. Hope this helps x

happylass Mon 21-Nov-16 17:01:22

The one I downloaded is called Contractions and is blue with a picture of a smiling baby. Not had to use it yet so no idea if it's any good. I think I saw it recommended on another thread. I'm 35 weeks so could report back if I get there before you do.

sksk Mon 21-Nov-16 19:30:30

Contractions were far too painful for me to be thinking about an app!

bumblebee86 Sat 26-Nov-16 21:01:19

Thanks all. Will have a look at your suggestions.

The midwife just recommended it because she said it's easy to use rather than finding some paper and carrying that with you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now