Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Neeed help

(13 Posts)
Lillllybella Wed 16-Nov-16 19:54:12

just need help in figuring out if there is really two lines on this test one obviously being VERY faint, just dont know if my minds playing tricks on me or not, its an asda clear response one so im not sure on just how sensitive these ones are or if alot of people see two lines and arent pregnant

Hulaballoo Wed 16-Nov-16 19:59:32

I can definitely see a faint line. Did it come up in the first 10 minutes?

MollyWho Wed 16-Nov-16 20:02:38

I can see the line. Looks positive to me. Congrats

NewlySkinnyMe Wed 16-Nov-16 20:03:34

I can see a line but you should get a clearblue one too. Just to test again 😬

NewlySkinnyMe Wed 16-Nov-16 20:07:13

When i said should, i meant could

SarahOoo Wed 16-Nov-16 20:07:46

Have you gone past when your period is due yet?

Lillllybella Thu 17-Nov-16 07:05:35

My period isnt due for another 3 days thats why iv been so confused because i thought it would be to early for any lines, yea it came up on the 3 minutes waiting time, when i showed my mum to get her opioion she sayd she thought it was far to faint to be a positive one hmm

SarahOoo Thu 17-Nov-16 07:53:30

Ok wait for your missed period first and THEN test again. I say this a lot on here but early testing and looking for lines can make you go a little insane. I speak from experience! I did that the first month of trying (feint lines!) and while I did have a missed period after that i then got a negative test and my period came about 4 days later. It was confusing and heartbreaking. We were successful on our third month and I waited for my missed period first and then took a clear blue digital.

Lillllybella Thu 17-Nov-16 08:09:06

i know my heads just been doing over time with it all, these will most defiantley be the longest 3 days of my life waiting to test again, thank you for your help

SarahOoo Thu 17-Nov-16 09:42:34

Just breath and relax. There is always next month 😊

Lillllybella Thu 17-Nov-16 23:13:36

Done another cheep one today and thats came back the same just a bit more noticable, thinking this is a good sign

MollyWho Fri 18-Nov-16 06:41:17

Obviously early days but I'd be considering myself pregnant if I were you!

Hulaballoo Fri 18-Nov-16 07:19:20

Congrats! I think it's gotten stronger, can def see a line 😀x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now