Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

1st trimester symptoms -how often

(8 Posts)
Hulaballoo Sun 13-Nov-16 23:22:03

I have sore boobs pretty much all day but other symptoms come and go, sometimes just bloaty -Is this normal or do you get yours all day long?

phoebe2016 Mon 14-Nov-16 06:23:15

Hi Hula. I have found that the bloating gets worse as the day goes on/food is eaten. Im
Ok very first thing in the morning but then rapidly start to expand! It can get very uncomfortable at times, but its not wind that you can pass, like going to the loo etc doesn't improve it. Good old progesterone! Lol

MabelTheCow Mon 14-Nov-16 07:08:12

I have sore boobs all day and night. At one stage I couldn't even roll over in bed without waking myself up in pain. I bought new non-underwired bras - that's helped. Good luck.

Hulaballoo Mon 14-Nov-16 07:18:22

Thanks, I'm so paranoid at the moment, trying to relax...this is my 3rd but had a chem between 1st and 2nd and bleeds with 2nd... This time it feels so different. I had lots of CM last time from what I can remember but this time hardly any ...then I read Google and freak myself out 😳

drinkyourmilk Mon 14-Nov-16 07:35:10

Step away from Google! !
Every pregnancy is different. My symptoms were really strong weeks 4-6, then just disappeared until week 9 when I was sick as a dog. Absence of bleeding and crafts, ps are a good thing.

drinkyourmilk Mon 14-Nov-16 07:36:05

Bleeding and cramps
I swear my keyboard has a mind of its own.

Hulaballoo Mon 14-Nov-16 07:43:30

Thanks drinkmymilk, I stupidly looked stuff up last night before and had a terrible night. sadi just keep away from checking everything...

Hulaballoo Mon 14-Nov-16 07:55:48

Need to*

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now