Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boy or girl

(8 Posts)
Mummymulb16 Sun 13-Nov-16 19:47:41

I have my 20 week scan on Thursday I will be 21 but this is my 13 week scan , any guesses please as I am so impatient! 😊

firawla Sun 13-Nov-16 21:05:56

Not sure if there's stacking, which would make it a boy guess? But if you go on Facebook there's a group called strictly nub theory where they have ladies who are brilliant at deciphering the 12-13 week scan pics and would give you a more confident guess!

Mummymulb16 Mon 14-Nov-16 19:08:41

Not on facebook so would love others views smile

ahsan Mon 14-Nov-16 22:26:30

I'd say it's a boy smile let me know if I'm right grin I got my scan on Friday for my 20 weeks but I'll be 22 weeks grin

Annabrooke90 Tue 15-Nov-16 09:03:40

I also think boy, I "think" that little shadow above the nub could be stacking, it also seems to rise up some and is short. Good luck with your scan. In the meantime there is a website you can Google called ingender and you can put up your ultrasound picture; some of those are really good. I got all girl votes on mine back in March and they was right.

Nikki2ol6 Tue 15-Nov-16 09:58:32

I think boy it's a very short nub and possibly stacking

Mummymulb16 Tue 15-Nov-16 13:30:11

Aww thank you al I will definently let you all know on Thursday I am so excited of course I am hoping for a healthy child so not really bothered smile

Mummymulb16 Thu 17-Nov-16 18:40:00

Welldone and thank you ladies team blue confirmed today . Very excited smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now