Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How early can I test?

(3 Posts)
Chicken123 Fri 11-Nov-16 09:34:41

I'm on the progesterone-only pill and was sick last Friday night less than 2 hours of taking the pill. A couple of days this week I've been 11 and 9 hours late taking my pill as I've been away. I've been feeling funny since then; nauseous, extremely tired and cramping but not sure if this is due to missing my pill a couple of times. To ease my mind I want to test but I don't know how early I can as tomorrow it would've only been a week since me and my partner had unprotected sex for the first time since being sick and then a couple more times after missing my pill. How long should I wait to do a test? x

HeavyMetalMummy Fri 11-Nov-16 09:42:57

Think the usual rule is from the day after your missed period. From the sounds of things the sensations your experiencing are probably just down to a change in your hormones from missing/ taking your pill late....that or its psychosomatic i.e. your freaking out a little and your body is adding to the fun by giving you interesting symptoms for a laugh.

Honestly, you'd have to be extremely unlucky and get the timing just right (be ovulating) for there to be any chance of you being knocked up.

xx

Chicken123 Fri 11-Nov-16 09:49:55

Okay.
God, our bodies can be a bloody pain in the arse!
Thank you very much! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now