Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help! Could I be Pregnant?!?!

(3 Posts)
BubblingRage Thu 10-Nov-16 16:52:24

About 2 months ago I missed a couple of my pills around the time I was ovulating (went away and left them at home!!).
I have been getting pregnancy symptoms.... Nausea, feeling faint, sore boobs etc.
However, when I stopped taking my pill for the week before starting a new pack, I had a very very light withdrawal bleed that only lasted about a day. To be honest, it was more like spotting. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.
The symptoms have continued and I'm late for this period.

Could I be pregnant and have withdrawal bleeds and a negative test?!?! Could it have been too early for it to test positive?

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Thank you in advance.

SockQueen Thu 10-Nov-16 17:24:16

Which pill are you on? If it's the combined pill then you shouldn't be ovulating anyway, but obviously missing pills can make it unreliable. It's possible that you could be pregnant and the last test was too early, so POAS again!

haveacupoftea Thu 10-Nov-16 19:54:32

All you can do is take a test now. If its negative youre not pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now