Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Having another period 1 week and 4 days after my period?

(3 Posts)
teen1997 Tue 08-Nov-16 00:17:35

I'm 19 and kinda freaked out. My periods have never been great and for a while were every 2 weeks but lately they seemed to be okay and I sorta had a cycle. Except this time round I've just come off my period and now I'm back on again literally 1 week and a bit later which is very strange. I've also noticed that my nipples are kinda tender which has never happened before. They've been tender for a couple weeks now and I convinced myself it was because of the weather but now with an odd period I'm starting to freak myself out and I don't know what any of this means. Someone please help?
Thanks in advance

BeardMinge Tue 08-Nov-16 09:00:00

I don't wish to be rude, but nobody on the internet can tell you whether you're pregnant. Go to Superdrug/Sainsbury/wherever and buy a test and pee on it.

AllPowerfulLizardPerson Tue 08-Nov-16 09:05:17

You might like to repost this in 'general health' as there might be people there who can help you with a wider gynae perspective.

Although yes if you having been having sex you could be pregnant, until the pregnancy is confirmed there isn't much that can be done to advise you on it, other than to say you might like to start taking a vitamin supplement containing the advised level of folic acid.

Only when you have had a positive pregnancy test can you book in with your GP or a midwife.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now