Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby Mattress Advice!?

(4 Posts)
Pennyy Mon 07-Nov-16 20:54:48

Hi all,

I'm currently 17 weeks and have just ordered our Cot Bed from Mothercare. I'm looking at two mattresses online but am struggling to see the differences between the two.

One is £100 and the other is £90 (but half price, down from £180).

Any advice on the differences would be much appreciated!

1. www.mothercare.com/cot-bed-mattresses/mothercare-airflow-spring-cot-bed-mattress/766050.html?cgid=nursery-mattresses-cotbed#start=3

2. www.mothercare.com/cot-bed-mattresses/mothercare-adaptive-purotex-pocket-spring-cot-bed-mattress/750621.html?cgid=nursery-mattresses-cotbed#start=1

Many thanks :-) x

NapQueen Mon 07-Nov-16 21:00:22

One has Cool max the other has Purotex and Adaptive.

The cheaper one can only go one side up.
The prices one can go either way up.

Chloe09 Tue 08-Nov-16 06:53:45

Kiddicare is worth a look as they had some great mattress deals the other week smile

SazzyJ15 Tue 08-Nov-16 08:01:25

I have bought the £100 one as it's the same one I had for my DS 4 years ago.

I went for that one as if baby is ill or leaks onto one side of the mattress you can use the other side of the mattress while the removable cover is in the wash.

Also, the mattress lasted until my DS was in a full sized bed (at 3 1/2) without showing much wear and the springs still seemed really bouncy too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now