Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just got my proper BFP!

(9 Posts)
Alexandriaaaa Sun 06-Nov-16 21:25:36

I had a very faint line yesterday but just did another test and there it is, bold as brass.

I keep lurching between excited and terrified.

We have DD who is nearly two, so I should be an old hand at this pregnancy thing, but I've forgotten everything!

Period is due in a couple of days (although I've never been very regular). Is it too early to make a booking in appointment?

Also I've been feeling very light headed and spaced out. I don't remember feeling that way the last time.

I just want to talk. We haven't told anyone IRL yet.

LoveInTokyo Sun 06-Nov-16 21:35:45

Congrats! smile

ferriswheel Sun 06-Nov-16 21:36:33

Delighted for you!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

thecatsarecrazy Sun 06-Nov-16 21:37:34

Congratulations

Alexandriaaaa Sun 06-Nov-16 21:56:34

Thank you 😊

bumblebee86 Sun 06-Nov-16 21:59:01

Congratulations! flowers
I also felt quite light headed and spaced out when I was first pregnant and although I didn't know it (because I didn't know I was pregnant when I first started feeling like it) was one of my first pregnancy symptoms.

Daisybell1990 Sun 06-Nov-16 22:37:15

Did any of you guys have implantation bleeding and what was it like. Massive congratulations !

Alexandriaaaa Sun 06-Nov-16 22:39:31

Thanks Daisy.

No, none so far

Alexandriaaaa Tue 08-Nov-16 18:40:05

Oh I have a very small amount of pink discharge today sad I didn't have this last time. Also a very sharp pain to the left of my navel.

Maybe it's all over sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now