Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this a positive or evap ?/

(29 Posts)
Mumbutler Thu 03-Nov-16 11:54:43

Hello was just wondering if anyone knows if this is a positive or an evap line?
I have done three tests that have turned out with this line. Thank you

Mumbutler Thu 03-Nov-16 12:06:51

This one too

NotWithoutMyMerkin Thu 03-Nov-16 12:10:37

I can't see anything on the first and I can normally see lines anywhere. I can see a line on the second. What dpo are you and what brand is it? Without knowing that I'd guess evap

NotWithoutMyMerkin Thu 03-Nov-16 12:11:16

On a second look I can see the line on both but it looks dark/grey

purplefizz26 Thu 03-Nov-16 12:11:25

I would say both tests are negative

Jodie1982 Thu 03-Nov-16 12:15:16

I can't see any second line with colour.
They look negative sorry.
Good luck.

TiredAndDeadly Thu 03-Nov-16 12:21:50

I think I can see a line to the right of the red. Got a picture in a different light please?

Mumbutler Thu 03-Nov-16 12:33:07

I'm due my period today but five days ago have brown pink discharge for two days not enough for a pad I think I'm about 13 dpo

SarahOoo Thu 03-Nov-16 12:38:01

I can't see a line and the evaporation line idea is a bit of a strange one. Wait for your period to be absent completely (so tomorrow) and then do a Clear Blue Digital. The line looking can make you go crazy (trust me!).

Mumbutler Thu 03-Nov-16 12:38:35

Got this one

TiredAndDeadly Thu 03-Nov-16 12:41:35

I can't see one on that pic.

Train again v late tonight or tomorrow

AnneLovesGilbert Thu 03-Nov-16 12:43:35

I can't see any lines on those, sorry OP. Second trying a Clear Blue in a day or two if still no AF. Good luck smile

Mumbutler Thu 03-Nov-16 12:46:49

Thanks for everyones comments I will try testing tonight or tomorrow just found it strange these lines appeared four times! An my body feels completely different my breasts are sore and noticed discharge from them the other day and the bleeding was really unusual in colour and quantity! Not like my normal period should be. I'm still have some brown discharge now. So I'll try again later or tomorrow thank you also not period pain cramps mostly in my back I'm having the pain an on my right side an its just niggly pain

SarahOoo Thu 03-Nov-16 13:13:31

Please try to resist testing again today. Just wait for the period to be completely absent first. If you were pregnant around the day your period was due then the line would no doubt be there. I say this as someone who pretty much did the same as you and it was very confusing and wish I'd just wait to pee on the stick.

Mumbutler Thu 03-Nov-16 14:10:05

SarahOoo did you get pregnant after experiencing what I am. An yeah I know its not cheap lol. I do try to resist peeing on a stick but really want my third child. An have been trying for a while now just wanted to see if these where good signs

user1478182517 Thu 03-Nov-16 14:18:29

Hi all, I am new to this page! I have seen numerous posts like this, so sorry if I am repeating. I am unsure whether there is the faintest line here or whether I want there to be and I am imagining it? Help! I am 2 days late and have been off the pill for 3 months. Should I go and get a digital test or would you recommend waiting a few more days?

Thanks so much.

Mumbutler Thu 03-Nov-16 14:25:57

Hey i do see a line on your picture. Maybe test in a few days and see whether it gets darker. smile looks good to me thought fx for you

SarahOoo Thu 03-Nov-16 15:32:11

I did! I think the first month was a chemical pregnancy and then the third month I just waited for my missed period and then when I was sure it was missed then used a CB Digital. Best of luck!

haveacupoftea Thu 03-Nov-16 19:13:09

I dont see a line on the OPs picture. To the second poster yes that looks positive

user1478182517 Fri 04-Nov-16 06:24:22

Thank mumsbutler, did you another one this morning? Is your line any darker?!

Nikki2ol6 Fri 04-Nov-16 07:19:18

I don't see a line on any of them. But I know those tests are not that sensitive. Try a first response or Superdrug early

Nezzen2005 Fri 04-Nov-16 10:10:10

soo (sadly obsessed) Iv taken about 10 tests this week. The first ,, to my surprise was bfp it was roughly 8pm shortly after just Incase I was imagining it ,,, took another 2 both positive ,, next morning I tested I could see bfp but was a very faint line so about an hour later took another test this time it was barely visible .. Left it for two days expecting the worse,, took another two tests both came out bfp took another today the line is there but again barely visible 😩😩 can anyone help bcz I'm goin out of my mind ( had extreme tiredness over the weekend but them symptoms hav gone now and sore nipple started yesterday ) af was due 2 days ago ... Miscarriage/chemical pregnancy ?????? 😞😞

Bunnyc Fri 04-Nov-16 11:56:07

The clearblue test looks like it could be positive but I've been using those tests and they've all been false positives, my fiancée even tried one and it came up with a faint line for him! I would go with a different brand like first response.

Kittenrush Fri 04-Nov-16 15:24:26

I know it's hard but you've got to give it more time girlies! Trust me I know how difficult that is but you have to be patient, or you'll drive yourselves crazy!! Xxx

Nezzen2005 Fri 04-Nov-16 15:24:29

I didn't use clear blue I used first vue but the strange thing is the test seem more visible early evening and hardley showed with a early morning specimen 😫😫

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now