Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Short Maternity Trousers

(5 Posts)
user1478099944 Wed 02-Nov-16 18:25:25

Hi,

Just wondering where all you short girls are buying your maternity trousers from. I'm 4"11 and finding it near on impossible to find a pair of trousers as no where seems to stock them in short. I can't be the only short person on the planet hmm The few pairs that I have found are really pricey.... help! angry

twinmamma2b Wed 02-Nov-16 20:53:57

I'm having to buy in 'normal' shops and then shorten them. I took 6" off a pair of Jojo linen trousers! ASOS do a range of petite maternity clothes - leggings and jeans but no trousers.

MyMrKnightley Wed 02-Nov-16 21:53:13

It's the needle and thread or wonder web I'm afraid. Unless you're a fan of skinny drainpipes then try next but unless you're a stick insect expect to be returning them

MyMrKnightley Wed 02-Nov-16 21:54:48

Or maybe try eBay

NameChange30 Wed 02-Nov-16 21:56:58

Just buy regular length and shorten them. At least you have that option (taller pregnant women don't!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now