Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due tomorrow

(12 Posts)
INeedABeer Tue 01-Nov-16 23:54:32

Mucous plug been coming it since last night, woke up with fairly intense cramps at 2am which were intermittent for couple hours.

Today, not felt much more cramping but been EXTREMELY tired, until I got to bed that is. FFS.

Laying in bed trying to distract myself from potential imminent baby arrival and hoping that I don't have another week of this!

TryingNotToWaddle Wed 02-Nov-16 00:09:16

Good luck! Hopefully tonight's the night for you.

I'm due Saturday but been having a show for 3 weeks and cramps have ramped up now. Also got that wide awake feeling soon as I get into bed angry lol

Anyway, fingers crossed for you! flowers

INeedABeer Wed 02-Nov-16 06:17:32

How frustrating Trying!

Hope things are getting there for you too!

Annoyingly don't have a midwife appointment til next week, so no change of a sweep til then. I would like to know what's going on.

More intense cramps throughout night, but nothing too major.

Saku Wed 02-Nov-16 09:05:03

just sending good luck flowers

INeedABeer Wed 02-Nov-16 09:31:11

Thanks Saku starflowers

Nikki2ol6 Wed 02-Nov-16 10:23:38

How are things now?

INeedABeer Wed 02-Nov-16 12:11:46

Still have my show coming out, but cramping has stopped...gonna try a clary sage bath this afternoon and see what happens! Fingers crossed, would be very cool if baby arrives on his due date grin

fancyferret Wed 02-Nov-16 14:12:51

Good Luck! I hope things start up for you again soon. I am also due tomorrow. Had a few niggles on and off over past few weeks, symptom spotting like mad but nothing really significant has developed. I went overdue by 8 days with my son so am trying to resign myself to being overdue again and trying to enjoy it as much as I can (!!) I would like to try clary sage but haven't seen it in any local shops.

INeedABeer Wed 02-Nov-16 16:33:49

fancy been getting intermittent cramps throughout the day, just not long had a bath with clary sage oil. Have you tried Holland and Barrett?

Fingers crossed I get regular contractions as evening progresses!

EllieM22 Thu 03-Nov-16 07:22:54

Not due for 11 days but feeling impatient! beer how are you getting on now?

LucieA79 Thu 03-Nov-16 07:51:00

Good luck ladies!! Xx

INeedABeer Thu 03-Nov-16 11:43:16

I am in 'hesitant labour' sad it's awful! I've been having contractions for 2 days - very intense ones last night. Pick up when I sleep then tailor off when I'm awake. I'm so tired but it's so horrible waking up in a full blown contraction.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now