Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I Pregnant

(4 Posts)
user1465412273 Tue 01-Nov-16 21:29:30

Hi girls/guys!

I need so advice. Me and my OH had sex on the same week my period was due, waited for the day my period came, and there was no period. Took a pregnancy test the day of my missed period and the day after, false pregnancy test. (TMI!!!!!!!) - my nipples are really sore right now! (3 days after missed period). Could I be pregnant? When should I take another test?

Becciilouisex3 Wed 02-Nov-16 01:44:46

You could be! It's unlikely for a woman to concieve the week of her period because you usually ovulate around day 14ish of your cycle but it can definitely happen!

If your in the middle of a missed period you can test any time, providing you concieved around ovulation in the middle of your cycle. It can sometimes take a little time for the HCG to build up but if you were pregnant it should be happening soon.

The best tests to use are pink dye like First Response or the Superdrug own brand are really good. Test with your first pee of the day as it's more concentrated. If you still get a negative but your period isn't coming, it's recommended you test every 2 days to give the HCG chance to build up in your system.

If you didn't conceive in the middle of your cycle and did so the week your period was due, you most likely won't get a positive for at least 14 days because implantation has to take place etc. Good luck smile

user1465412273 Wed 02-Nov-16 05:37:02

I'm trying not to get my hopes up haha. smile

user1465412273 Wed 02-Nov-16 05:52:32

I've suffered 5 miscarriages, so it's so scary being pregnant. sad sad xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now