Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does anyone else feel like this?

(5 Posts)
hayleyjones2701 Tue 01-Nov-16 16:03:44

Hi there,
I am 33+2 weeks pregnant and I feel a bit poorly I am constantly tiered all the time, everytime the baby moves my tummy really hurts, difficultly sleeping, have very bad sciatica in my back and constant pain in my hips and down below which seems to be getting worse everyday to the point I feel like I can hardly walk... sorry to moan but does or did any other mums feel like this or anyone have any tips to ease the pain because I am becoming really fed up with it

Kittenrush Tue 01-Nov-16 17:02:34

I'm afraid this is the last few weeks of pregnancy. It's all totally normal. I'm 39+6 and whilst I've had it relatively easy, there have been days when I just cannot get about and walk, even if I was able to the day before. I will say that I find some days better than others and some of it does pass as your body gets used to things. My bad days seems to coincide with her growth spurts. Try and get some rest and do things a little at a time. Hope you feel better soon xx

hayleyjones2701 Tue 01-Nov-16 17:16:15

Thank you I knew I was being hormonal lol xx

Kittenrush Tue 01-Nov-16 21:44:58

Bless you, that's totally normal too!! Have a good cry if you need it! Always makes me feel better haha! Hope you're okay xx

Saku Wed 02-Nov-16 09:37:46

I am 33 w too... I know what you are talking... but as Kittenrush said.. some days are energetic for me and some days are painful in hips .. terrible to walk.
I felt when I walk for too long or standing continuously... even for 15- 20 minutes it is making my hips and tail bone painful.. afterwards as the day ends.
So I avoid continuous walking or standing... though if I have to walk or stand.. I just sit down for 2 min break in between..
Hope that will help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now