Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where's my sex drive?

(7 Posts)
TheTartOfAsgard Fri 28-Oct-16 16:39:35

I'm 9ish weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. My older two are 12 and 13 so my memories of pregnancy are very hazy, but I can remember me and exdh being at it like rabbits all the time.

This time around I have zero libido. My boobs are so sore I can't bear them being touched and I just can't seem to get aroused at all, no matter what we try.
Is this normal? Will it come back? Me and dp usually dtd every night but it's been 2 weeks now and we're running out of things to watch on Netflix grin

thecatsarecrazy Fri 28-Oct-16 18:12:13

Its normal. I'm 25 weeks and until a couple of weeks ago me and dh had only done it once since finding out I was pregnant.

MrsPotatoHead80 Fri 28-Oct-16 20:48:46

We haven't dtd since conception (7 weeks today)
It's actually one of the things that made me think I was pregnant as I'm usually jumping DH's bones immediately before AF

Silvamoon Fri 28-Oct-16 21:29:28

Please take some of mine! I'm climbing the walls! We are in separate bedrooms for the moment and he has said sex is miles off.

SarahOoo Fri 28-Oct-16 22:32:43

I'm 16 weeks and we have had sex twice since finding out! One reason was due to having a CVS but even now I have zero sex drive and usually I'm the one who has it more!

DirectorofDomesticLogistics Sat 29-Oct-16 09:20:51

Probably hiding in the same place as mine...

I'm 30 weeks and we've only dtd once since getting pregnant and that was because I had a rather sexy dream lol.

I have zero interest in being touched or even just kissed on the lips and its been the same in all 3 of my pregnancies! Poor DH!

SarahOoo Sat 29-Oct-16 09:38:54

When walking past Victoria Secret last night my husband was looking at the posters and I said 'better store those in the w* bank baby'. It made me giggle more than him 😂😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now