Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38+2 and am feeling awful!!

(5 Posts)
chunkytoes Tue 25-Oct-16 15:35:42

Just looking for your opinions on whether you think I have anything to worry about as this is my first pregnancy and midwife is very very busy so doesn't usually reply to me :/

I'm 38+2 and for about a week now have had bad nausea, bouts of vomiting every other day, acid reflux and am now starting to get headaches as well. I've been seeing floaters in my eyes for ages and my eyesight seems to be worsening and every now and then my vision goes a bit blurry, like I've just woken up and need to rub my eyes. I've had my protein in my pee for the past couple of months and I've mentioned all of this to the midwife (and GP at one point about a month ago as I was throwing up then too) but my blood pressure is fine and has been consistent throughout the pregnancy, so they don't seem worried at all??

Does this sound like anything to worry about/like labour might be on the way? Is all of this normal?

ppeatfruit Tue 25-Oct-16 15:38:33

Ermm I would go to my GP or midwife quite quickly, it doesn't sound normal to me. And or ring the NHS helpline Good luck

AlrightSon Tue 25-Oct-16 15:48:59

It doesn't sound very normal I'd go back to the GP- try and see a different one to get a second opinion.

Machighlands27 Tue 25-Oct-16 15:49:51

Doesn't sound normal! I'd ring GP/midwife/NHS24! confused hope all is ok flowers

ItsLikeRainOnYourWeddingDay Tue 25-Oct-16 15:57:22

Headaches and floaters are serious symptoms. Do not mess around - go straight to your GP or MW.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now