Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Do you think I'm pregnant?

(8 Posts)
Gemmaxo Tue 25-Oct-16 12:26:20

Hi ladies so about 3 months ago I had a unfortunate miscarriage at 6 weeks pregnant and since then me an my partner have been having unprotected sex, my period for the last 3 months has always come on the 20th, it's now the 25th and still no sign but I've been having period like cramps which made me think I was still going to have my period, but 5 days later still no signconfusedhas anyone experienced this? Could I just be late because I still have cramps or could I be pregnant. Thanks in advance for the advice xxx

FlapsTie Tue 25-Oct-16 12:28:03

We can't tell you! Do a test.

Gemmaxo Tue 25-Oct-16 12:30:05

Alls I wanted was advice as to if anyone else has had this before, no need to be so abrupt. I'm not stupid I am doing a test tonight.

ChocolateForAll Tue 25-Oct-16 12:30:11

Could be! Do a test.

ChicMomma Tue 25-Oct-16 14:59:26

Gemmaxo
Sorry to hear you suffered MC, my period was a week late also got period like cramps which I usually get when I'm getting my period but low and behold I was pregnant. Do a test and let us know all the best flowers

Manumission Tue 25-Oct-16 15:01:46

It could be either.

Honestly, nobody here can tell you . Are you anxious about taking the test?

Gemmaxo Tue 25-Oct-16 19:25:28

I done a test and it came back negative so not sure as to why I'm 5 days late, still no sign of my periodconfused

Barefootcontessa84 Tue 25-Oct-16 21:34:09

It can happen often for lots of reasons aside from pregnancy. You may have ovulated late / had an anovulatory cycle. It's certainly happened once or twice to me when I have been up to 8 days late with no reason for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now