Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this normal??

(3 Posts)
Jessien22 Wed 19-Oct-16 15:01:53

Hiya smile
I'm 30 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I'm just so uncomfortable. I can't sit straight, I always have to lean back as it feels like baby is in the way.
At my 28 week midwife appointment she said he is measuring a bit big, and if he is still big at my 31 week appointment I may need growth scans. My partner was born 11lbs and I was only 4lbs, so I'm scared this baby will take after him! My bump isn't that big but it feels like he's squished in there!!
Has anyone else experienced this? TIA! X

Nottalotta Wed 19-Oct-16 15:11:52

Yes, I think it's normal. I'm a few weeks behind you and feel like this already. I didn't really have it with ds but I think that's because he was in an odd breech position. Gid knows how I'm going to manage another 16 weeks.

gaggiagirl Wed 19-Oct-16 15:20:18

Yep normal. I've always measured bigger by a few cms at every appointment and I've never had a particularly big baby. Apparently no where else in Europe does that measuring thingy.
I'm 35w so you have my sympathy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now