Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can anyone recommend a good contraction timer app

(4 Posts)
needahugbug Tue 18-Oct-16 09:31:03

Hi all
I'm 37 weeks pregnant today with my first little baby. I'm totally clueless and feel like I have jelly for a brain. Is there a particular app out there that anyone can recommend from timing contractions? I have been getting Braxton hicks and it made me think I really should try and get an app ready for the real deal.
Thanks in advance xx

Dlah Tue 18-Oct-16 09:54:49

I've got one that's just called 'contractions' the app is mint green with a baby cartoon face logo.

I've had a play around with it and like it, it will tell you when contractions get to stage you need to call someone or go hospital smile

LillianFullStop Tue 18-Oct-16 10:31:21

Ovia have one with their app so I'm planning to just use that.

Becciilouisex3 Wed 19-Oct-16 06:29:36

The Ovia one is the one I used and I found it really useful! You can filter the app so the contraction history is all you can see and also record the intensity of the contraction. Very useful if for any reason you need to show it to any doctors/midwives etc!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now