Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I've been using olbas oil while pregnant

(4 Posts)
sian1992 Fri 14-Oct-16 20:54:59

I'm a bit concerned as I have been using olbas oil on tissue. I dabbed it loads of times on some tissue as I have a really bad cold. I was sniffing it for ages until I googled to see if it's safe as it doesn't really say on the bottle and a lot of people have said to avoid it. I'm just worried I have already done damage. Can anyone please advise me?

BreatheDeep Fri 14-Oct-16 20:59:34

I'm currently sitting in DS's room which I have stunk out with the stuff to help him sleep. It is the kids version though so it might be less worrying? I can't imagine olbas oil can be that bad otherwise all second born onwards would have issues as olbas oil is a God send to kids with colds and mum's must frequently breathe it while pregnant.

bessie84 Fri 14-Oct-16 21:04:34

i did too, endless colds throughout pregnancy, used it loads, til, like you i googled and computer said no, our baby girl is fine. dont worry. xx

sian1992 Fri 14-Oct-16 21:55:09

Thankyou both so much. Put my mind at rest a bit smile flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now