Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Good hypnobirthing mp3 alternatives to Gentlebirth?

(4 Posts)
HughLauriesStubble Wed 12-Oct-16 13:29:26

I'm in Ireland and did a course called Gentlebirth for my first pregnancy. As part of the course, I bought a set of meditation mp3s, which I found fantastic. One in particular was called the Positive Hospital Experience, which was actually a birth rehearsal meditation.

Anyway, for my second pregnancy, I didn't re-do the course, just listened to the mp3s and it worked fine. I just went searching for the mp3s now and I must have deleted them becuase they're nowhere to be found sad I went to the company website to redownload them to find that they have been replaced by an app that you have to pay an expensive monthly subscription for hmm I've already forked out over 200 euro between the initial course and mp3s so no way am I paying an over the top monthly fee for the mp3s again.

Can anyone recommend something similar but more cost effective? I really just need the mp3s as I still have all the material from the original course I did.

Stacestoke Wed 12-Oct-16 14:41:40

London Hynobirthing has these available to buy on their website for £8.99 each I think www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk/shop/

Just a disclaimer to say that I have not been on this course or used these MP3's but I did meet the lady who runs it yesterday and intend to book onto her course.

Asahai Thu 13-Oct-16 11:24:55

Hi I used Gentlebirth too & found it totally amazing. I lost some as well (although it was before they launched the app) & they were very helpful & resent them to me.
Try contacting them - they may be able to help. The closed group Facebook page was helpful too.

happybirth2013 Thu 13-Oct-16 14:18:24

@HughLauries

Honestly I think you should send a message to the founder Tracy, she is excellent when it comes to look after Mums, especially if you've already done the course. It defo worth an email because she really does take great pride in GentleBirth and making sure the Mums are happy, she was fantastic with me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now